- 1 lb Hamburger
- 1 Box of Lasagna uncooked noodles ( They do not need to be the oven ready type)
- 2 large tubs of Ricotta Cheese
- 3 to 4 cups shredded Kraft 5 Italian cheese
- 48 oz. Spaghetti sauce
- Brown Hamburger
- Mix with 36 oz. of spaghetti sauce.
- Mix Ricotta cheese and 2 cups of shredded cheese together.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce mixture on the bottom of a 12” oven.
- Place a layer of noodle breaking as necessary to cover the sauce.
- Spread ½ of the cheese mixture on top of the noodles.
- Spread ½ of the remaining sauce mixture over the cheese.
- Place another layer on noodles.
- Spread the remaining cheese mixture onto the noodles.
- Pour remaining sauce mixture on top of the cheese.
- Place another layer of noodles on top.
- If necessary use the remaining 12 oz. of sauce to cover the noodles.
- Use 8 coals on bottom and 16 coals on top of the Dutch oven.
- Cook for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Rotate lid & pot every 15 minutes and replace the coals after 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 cups of shredded cheese on top.
- Cover with lid for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Contributed by Mike Whitenight