We were invited to participate in the “Step Back in Time” event at the Berks County Heritage Center in Reading Pennsylvania on July 22, 2018. We made coffee, biscuits with sausage gravy, stone soup, tortilla soup, sourdough bread served with Amish butter, and cowboy-style beans. Members of the public were able to sample our fare.
- Coconut and Ginger Rice
- Stuffed Mushrooms with Blue Cheese (gluten-free)
- Historic Bake Ovens at Hopewell Furnace, April 2019
- Bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with blue cheese
- 2019 Monthly Dutch Oven Gathering Schedule
- Bake just about anything in a camp Dutch Oven
- 2018 Dutch Oven Cooking Year in Review