This is a really easy recipe and great for a Dutch Oven Gathering where you want a quick to prepare, tasty dish and is easy to clean up afterwards.
- 12 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 cup French dressing
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- Preheat Dutch oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine the jam, dressing and soup mix. Mix together.
- Place chicken pieces in the Dutch oven.
- Pour apricot mixture over chicken and bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- During the last 10 minutes of baking, add the pineapple chunks.
You can also try other varieties of dressing for a different taste characteristic.