As some of you know by perusing these pages that I have tried my hand at a bit of cowboy poetry. I might take pen in hand again some time to attempt the craft. In the meantime, take a look at this rendition of a video cowboy vegetarian cookbook by one of the best, nay, the finest cowboy poets I’ve ever heard sling cowboy prose – Baxter Black.. Now, if this video doesn’t fancy yer palette then I suggest you give up vegetarianism and grab yourself a good ol’ piece of beef.
- Coconut and Ginger Rice
- Stuffed Mushrooms with Blue Cheese (gluten-free)
- Historic Bake Ovens at Hopewell Furnace, April 2019
- Bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with blue cheese
- 2019 Monthly Dutch Oven Gathering Schedule
- Bake just about anything in a camp Dutch Oven
- 2018 Dutch Oven Cooking Year in Review