Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Seasoning of your choice
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 2 1-lb pork tenderloin – trimmed
- 6 slices bacon, sliced in half (or enough slices to wrap the tenderloin)
- Sprinkle seasonings over tenderloin.
- Wrap bacon slices around each tenderloin, tucking ends underneath.
- Wrap meat tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 2 hours to 2 days.
- Remove tenderloin from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Bring Dutch oven to approximately 400 degrees.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove from Dutch oven and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.